Dr. McDuffee attended The Ohio State University for both his Bachelors of Science (BS) degree from the College of Agriculture in 1980 and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from the College of Dentistry in 1984.
Dr. McDuffee’s passion is dentistry and he is an avid participant in continuing education, often receiving 4-5 times the required amount of hours yearly to maintain licensure. In fact he received his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) in 1992.
The following is a partial list of Dr. McDuffee’s certifications, memberships and affiliations:
* Ohio State Dental Board…IV Sedation Certified
* American Heart Association…BLS (basic life support CPR,AED) and ACLS (advanced cardiac life support) Provider
* Academy of General Dentistry…member and Fellowship 1992
* Midwest Implant Institute…Implant Externship
* Columbus Dental Society
* Ohio Dental Association
* American Dental Association
* American Academy of Facial Esthetics
* Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
* Pacific Training Institute for Facial Esthetics, Botox Study Club
* Certified Provider for 6 Month Smiles (Orthodontics System)
* Associated Member Powerprox 6 Month Braces Technique
* International Association of Dentists (IAD) Top Dentists in Columbus, Ohio
Dr. McDuffee is married with four children and two grandchildren.